Skip to main content

I'm Because of them...!

Exactly one year ago
This is the day that I discharged from hospital with the treatment for the heavily attacked unanticipated illness.
They joined me in unconscious state and Almost 20 days I spent hopelessly, which dejected me I cried for hours and hours and days with this weird and tightening feeling i just don't have any motivation to live, My thoughts insisted me to kill myself.
My thoughts about unfulfilled dreams and goals of my life dragged me into serious 
Depression
Negative thoughts and feelings around my surroundings failed to heal my disease.
I haven't informed about my serious situation to my parents, i don't want them to see me in this critical situation, i don't want to sadden them. One pained morning i felt lost and told to authorities to inform about my situation to my parents
I seriously rejected their visit and adjured them that not to approach me.
The value of unconditional love from my parents even i rejected them is my medicine, and
Today I'm watching the world, everything is because of them, They cared me and cured me. They gave me this valuable life back with their forever love.
My writings and my quotes cannot weigh their gratitude towards me..
Thanks maa and nanna for this valuable life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Tales of Yamuna

Exactly one year before, while I was traveling from Uttarakhand to Punjab i visited a place called Paonta sahib of Himachal state and also the river Yamuna, I saw the sun setting over the river and the fresh water flow, from himalayas which truly gratified me And today, I was agonized after visiting the same streamlet of yamuna in Delhi with the fumes of various chemical substances and the polluted floating plastics, which I found it as an complete dead river. To whom I have to condemn, that causes this situation to  Yamuna and I insisted myself for this situation, yes ! Intentionally or consciously we are responsible for this situation and yes ofcourse this will create an huge ecological imbalances, we need to protect this before it leaves us an historical massacre. We are Human's, the failures in our responsibilities towards climatic changes are affecting the future generations predominantly, by practicing small sustainable activities we can save Yamuna and many of like th

live life

"You've gone to the finest school's,  alright, Mrs Lonely, But you know you only used to get juiced in it Nobody's ever taught you how to live out on the street And now you're gonna have to get used to it" @ddevireddy 

MISSION SWACH BHARAT

                               MISSION SWACH BHARAT