MISSION SWACH BHARAT
An early pleasant
morning that i was in train at outside of Delhi near place named badli. Actually
I was travelling to Guargaon from Punjab to attend my interview. I was a little
bit excited that I was going to capital city of India. The train started from
Badli station and it takes almost 30 minutes to reach Delhi station I felt
myself irritated and later it turned as a kind of feeling which depressed me in
sad I don’t know to whom I need to blame actually from the visuals that passed
in front of me. The people staying beside railway track are almost poor, actually
we need to consider them as below poverty line that they are unable construct their house to
protect themselves and they are living in severe conditions that they are going
outside for their natural calls and. I felt sad to say women also in such
critical condition. They are living in most unhygienic condition’s where the
surroundings are drowned with most un hygienic grime
. Yes this type of situations is in country but
there is a strong reason behind my mention. Delhi is the capital city of India
with most beautiful places, around them many more great constructions like
Rashrapati Bhavan , Government used to spend most money towards many more un
useful things, yes we know how the wealth is rotten by the government for
officials luxuries, "The combined electricity bill amount of the
Rashtrapati Bhavan, Parliament complex and the Prime Minister's official
residence is over Rs 16.33 crore," Chetan Kothari, an RTI petitioner said which is more than their actual consumption
charges.
The true political
Leader never accept to be in luxurious way. They people in this country is not
asking for Wealthy needs They are begging for common needs “DOING CRIME IS A
MISTAKE” and “WATCHING CRIME WITHOUT OPPOSING IS BIG MISTAKE” I felt shy to
support this govt because it is very hard for me after these visuals passed in
front of me, I never feel shy to share this with you. I accepted change in my
life with SWACCH BHARAT the great program started by Narendra Modiji the prime
minister of India and it was spread to all over the India to make it clean and
beautiful, we need to feel responsibility from our side then we can make
changes, sure with your change from our side will make’s others to react.
We don’t need ceo’s but we need most
important Human relations and values these are the things help us to be as
human.
In this Generation we
used to think that what this country is giving us. But actually we need to
think that you are giving to country because we are born in this country this
is enough to prove not more than that.
THANK YOU
DINESH DEVIREDDY
Comments
Post a Comment